Monday, January 2, 2012

Whole lot of nothing.

Back to work tomorrow.

I'm not dreading it; getting back into a routine will do me good and seeing the people I work with always makes me happy.

Lain's sawing logs but I'm anxious. Like it's the first day of school or some shit. Anxious about getting things done, on time. I always feel like I'm not doing enough. Pretty stupid, huh?

I read a good quote earlier today.. "The only time you fail is if you don't try."

Well said, anonymous wise-person. I want this tattooed on my body, stat. #4 on my 12 for 2012 list; maybe I just inspired myself to cross this one off? Only thing needed is a lot of booze & I hear that's not allowed when being tattooed. Am I wrong about this one? Secretly hoping so!

/End ramble.

2 comments:

Les said...

Nope, gotta be sober. How painful it is depends on you unfortunately. I will say that it's contact pain, as soon as the needle comes up it stops.

jordan said...

A work friend just got one on her wrist - that scares the crap outta me!

I really want to get one. Something small. Come hold my hand? ;)