Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Five.

1. If I had to survive on only tuna sandwiches, I could. Gross? Sorry, but I love it. Lain and I are in the process of being able to make the best tuna sammich at home, because so far, I've only had the best ones at little hole-in-the-wall places. And man, they were delicious. So I need to perfect it and get my own little cafe up and running. If only!

2. I can't stop thinking about NYC. It was magical and life-changing. It was hot and frustrating at times because of the amount of tourists but when they went to bed and you were able to connect with the people who actually inhabit the city and it's many boroughs, I really fell in love with the place.

3. Lain and I are getting excited about some fun things we have planned for the near future! We're going to a Sam Roberts concert in July, planning a camping trip for just the two of us, planning cottage trips with friends while my grandparents are off traveling and finally, a family wedding! I seriously think this is going to be a great summer.

4. I need a job. I'm surprisingly not overly anxious about the whole ordeal, mainly because I know I'm pretty awesome and will find something eventually. This all happened for a reason and I need to go with the flow, to figure out why and where I'm really supposed to be. I'm going to be nerdy here but even just being in NY made me realize that. It all connects, people.

5. I'm thinking of taking a course to become a Life Coach. Silly? I've heard some mixed reactions but I need to work with people; it's my passion. When I started talking about the "job" it made me really excited. So, we'll see. I have a lot of silly dreams but I really just need to take the steps to try and see if they're a good fit and if not, I can move on. I also want to take singing lessons. This must happen ASAP.

P.S. My new motto that I totally stole from the Kardashians: YOLO. But really? They're right. Fuck 'em all!

No comments: